Friday 5 February 2016

My philosophy

I identify myself with the community of humans,who find it awesome to fight for the rights of oppressed humans.I am a feminist who fights for oppressed humans in any form.I am not proud to be a human these days because I haven't done much work to protect the world that a human must do.
I dont know the difference between being rational and being efficient,and most of the times have been projected as villain.
At the age of 18,I have faced a social boycott and mnow how it feels when you go against the crowd.I dig the graves to find out the result of death rather than digging the graves.
Feminists have been targeted by people which is not at all good to hear.What I feel,some of them protest against men to a very untolerable extent.
A human must be given equal rights that's it.Women are clever than men and know what exactly is to be done.
I have been lonely and single for major parts of my life.I live with myself for most of the time.I have got a passion for Feminism,and use my pen to express myself.I feel I am not a good orator,but that wont stop me from writing my ideas to you.
I am just like many other people.My philosophy is everybody is a ruler in himself and thereby should not be dominated.Utilizing everyone for the benefit of humanity is what we are looking for.

No comments: